Sunday, September 7, 2008

Part-Time Resolution

I feel as I've had enuff of wrk at my current part-time place... The atmosphere n surroundings are jus gettin on my nerves.

Yeah, ill miss some of my customers lah since they like my buddies somesort lah after nearli a yr ive been serving them ba...
Recently, my manager has been getting worse on her attitude and its getting unbearable lah the situation n her constants naggings...

I mean i can understand to an extent her attitude like tt n sorts but since now is fasting mth, my tolerance level drops down drastically as its mostly being concentrated on the fasting n nothing much else...

I plan to resign at the end of the mth n look for another part-time job arnd yishun - khatib area.
I dun mind gettin paid lowest 2.80 frm McD at Chong Pang CC ther... but i prefer to get a rate of 3.00 at least lah...

Will now how my wrkin life will b after results come out ba... dun even noe whether ill still b schling since thers a chance that ill get kicked out ba...
Sobz... well i do regret the way things turn out but i dun regret the things that are gona turn out when they do... i mean its all abt karma n u noe... cause n effect thing!!!

soo im jus a guy hus now following karma effects... n well tryin to keep myself positively thinking for the better due to my instability... now havin tis weird mood swings thks to the fasting mth n wrkplace...

PS: Chances are that ill go n apply for McD at sembahwang drive-thru at the new mth...

No comments: