Saturday, November 8, 2008

Internal Conflict AGAIN???

Yoz, sorry, been busy yea...
Anywayz, todae's topic is about internal conflict at home once again...

Wat type of conflict? well many types... Too many to say and u can jus guess wat types urselves kkz... those typical one plus others ba...

I feel that i jus cant get anything to work at home.. I refer to my mind and academics workload...
My sis feels the same way as i do... but she doesnt know that one of the reasons for me is coz of her... she is a source of conflict within my home...

Seriously speaking... sumtimes i jus wish none of my family members are at home except for my granma... she doesnt cause me problems except when my sis n her get into knoggerheads at each other... then it gets super noisy like wat!!! n i tend to lose motivation afterwards...

WAH!!! I REALLI CANT STAND STAYIN IN THIS HOUSE!!! *Only when they are at home...*
I tend to get my juices flowing when its all quiet and the best time is when everyone is asleep ba... but the prob would be the depriving myself of my sleep...
Why dun i jus sleep bfr and wakeup when ther ar asleep? well the main reason is bcoz, i cant do that.. though i mean i can but its not advisable coz of my sleeping and body clock condition...

I dunwana make it spoilt again after it took me countless pains and effort to ammend and correct it back ba...
Once in a blue moon is already a hefty toll onto my body.... coz the nex day, i would b dazing away like an idiot... spacing out and the worse ones are, unable to process things and capture them into my minds... basically, my power of understanding drops like by alot makin me oblivious to wat im suppose to absorb...

HAIZ>>>!!!!
>>>>>>>>> Jus wana jump out the window at times but i rather not think abt that as well...
>>>> I tend to c myself very grossome in the aftermath...

No comments: